Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A new beginning

Since I started doing Media for "The Blog of War", People have been asking why I stopped blogging. I never wanted this to be a political commentary blog, so I am going to leave it as is, my journal of a few months of my life.

I do feel like I have a lot to say though, so I will be blogging at mustangrants.blogspot.com. If you want to read my humble opinions about war, economics, freedom, and whatever else I feel like, check it out. Flames are welcome and even encouraged.

3 comments:

Tommi L. Godwin said...

Hello, my friend! Hope all is well. I will gladly accept your "other blog" invite. I've rolled over, too: geniusdrivel, still at Blogger. Check it out! Cheers. ~tg

Oberon said...

.......glad you made it back.......now let's go fishin.

Alexandria Knox said...

Hi there! Thanks for serving, and great site!